Sunday, August 17, 2014

Palmistry Secrets Uncovered: Palm Reading Made Simple

Let me tell you about an event that happened to me, which totally changed my life and my understanding of palmistry. At the time, I wasn't particularly attracted to palmistry. I believed in living for the present; not worrying about the future. As I used to see it, palm reading just concerned my love life, although that all changed after what was to occur to me.

A really close friend of mine called Harry and I went to see another close friend, Nick. Now, Nick's father had studied a little palm reading. For fun, Harry decided to reveal his palm to Nick's father. After looking gravely at Harry's palm, Nick's father said to him: "Child, do not drive a vehicle for the next 5 years. As I see it, you have a significant accident coming your way soon. If you make it through that accident, you will certainly live until you're ninety."

Two years later, Harry died in an accident in the car he was driving.

That incident has never ever left me and I later decided to study every book I could discover on palm reading. Trust me, I was shocked by what I discovered. Palm reading gave me a lot of the answers I was seeking.



Palmistry Secrets Revealed: palm reading made simple

Are you happy with your life? Have you discovered your true calling or life course? Could you gain from some assistance to help you discover your natural calling -- best matched to your natural character and skills -- which can bring you unimaginable and potentially effortless and easy success, and an immense sense of achievement?

If so, palm reading could be what has been missing from your life.

Palmistry -- the ancient art of palm reading to expose the secrets etched in the lines of your hand -- can assist you:

• Comprehend your innate nature -- to enhance any weaknesses in your character and determine and develop your skills or abilities.

• Determine another individual's leading attributes through a quick glance at their palm and the shape of their hand.

• Discover your most likely tendencies to ill health so you can take suitable preventative steps.

• Determine when in life you ought to marry and when you shouldn't.

• Discover the professions where you are most likely to shine and will certainly provide you the best satisfaction in life.

• Determine the most likely timing of (down to specific dates), and prepare yourself, for the most special years of your life.

• Discover your ultimate success, your more intimate character and your most likely future development.

Palmistry can assist you. The hands can't deceive; the character they reveal is the genuine nature of an individual -- the true character that has been formed by heredity or developed through long years of routine.

Preview book at amazon.com/Palmistry-Secrets-Revealed-illustrated-formatted-ebook/dp/B00JGCP2A6/Palm reading/