Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Palmistry Secrets Revealed: Palm Reading Made Simple

Let me tell you about an incident that happened to me, which completely changed my life and my perception of palmistry. At the time, I hadn't been especially attracted to palmistry. I believed in living for the present; not fretting about the future. As I used to see it, palm reading just concerned my love life, but that all changed after what was to occur to me.

An extremely close friend of mine called Harry and I went to see another close friend, Nick. Now, Nick's father had studied a little palm reading. For fun, Harry decided to reveal his palm to Nick's father. After looking seriously at Harry's palm, Nick's father said to him: "Child, do not drive a car for the next five years. As I see it, you have a significant accident coming your way very soon. If you make it through that accident, you will certainly live until you're 90."

Two years later on, Harry passed away in an accident in the car he was driving.

That event has actually never left me and I subsequently decided to read every book I could find on palm reading. Trust me, I was shocked by exactly what I found. Palmistry provided me a great many of the answers I was seeking.



Palmistry Secrets Exposed: palm reading made simple

Are you happy with your life? Have you found your true calling or life purpose? Could you take advantage of some assistance to help you find your natural calling -- most matched to your innate character and skills -- which can bring you unthinkable and possibly simple and easy success, and an enormous sense of achievement?

If so, palm reading could be exactly what has been missing from your life.

Palmistry -- the ancient art of palm reading to reveal the keys etched in the lines of your hand -- can help you:

• Understand your innate nature -- to enhance any weak points in your character and recognize and establish your skills or gifts.

• Determine another individual's leading characteristics through a quick glance at their palm and the shape of their hand.

• Discover your most likely tendencies to ill health so you can take suitable preventative measures.

• Recognize when in life you should marry and when you shouldn't.

• Discover the careers where you are most likely to flourish and will certainly provide you the greatest satisfaction in life.

• Recognize the most likely timing of (down to particular dates), and prepare yourself, for the most momentous years of your life.

• Discover your ultimate success, your more personal character and your most likely future development.

Palmistry can help you. The hands cannot trick; the character they express is the actual nature of an individual -- the true character that has actually been formed by genetic make-up or fashioned through long years of routine.

Check this book out at http://www.amazon.com/Palmistry-Secrets-Revealed-illustrated-formatted-ebook/dp/B00JGCP2A6/Palm reading/