Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Time Management Software Salvation - The Action Machine Review

Imagine finishing every single day feeling so proud and satisfied that you were able to accomplish more for the reason that one day, than you used to be able to accomplish in a week. I had that exact experience a week ago when I used a new time management computer software called The Action Machine. Using it for the first week did just that, got me into action like no other time management system ever has before. I'm a time management junkie, when i inherited the procrastination gene in a big way. I've been a faithful Franklin Covey systems user and also have tried other online time management trackers like Rescue Some time and Manic Time, but they did not motivate me to really move it, such as the Action Machine did.

The Difference With The Action Machine

I think that there are several reasons The Action Machine is working very well in increasing my daily productivity when other individuals have failed in the past. The first reason is I love "To Do" lists and one of my huge problems is I am always too optimistic after i make my lists. I think I can get seven tasks completed in a day and just end up with two or three accomplished. With The Action Machine the visual format incorporates a "To Do" list look, however with the addition of timers that can be set, in order one goes about finishing the job, you are playing a game title of beat the time. This feature actually made getting these tasks finished just like a competition, and I found that very rewarding.

Another feature that chose to make this software really effective was the visual display. It is way more attractive and intuitive than any other time management software system I've used. It gives a real-time visual display of your day and I keep it running on in the background on my desktop all day long. As the timer is running and I can see how much I've accomplished and how much is left to complete, it just seems to provide me with a different type of daily structure than crossing things off a "To Do" list ever did.

How The Action Machine Works

Another reason to love this software for me personally, is that it works on my Mac and my PC netbook which i tote around. I discovered the download very easy and intuitive. Once i got the program loaded Now i just spend some time at night prior to getting ready for bed, preparing my day. I am going into the program and make my list, prioritize the tasks, set the time I want to invest in each task and bingo, I'm prepared to hit the ground running each morning. Because I work from home, this is a huge benefit to be able to turn it on each morning and just go for it without having to think about what I want to get done.

For more information visit the Task Management website page.