Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Linden Method Review

The Linden Method was created to treat a spectrum of disorders ranging from low-level nervousness and anxiety to full-blown panic attacks.

Along this 'anxiety spectrum' really are a whole host of related disorders, such as depression, OCD, eating disorders and a whole number of phobias. These could range from social phobias all the way to a fear of dying. All are dealt with by Charles Linden within the Linden Method.

I've come across a whole host of articles on many article sites along with the Amazon reviews. I have to say would be a little disappointed and dismayed.

Most these articles are merely lazy, rewritten or re-spun articles, by people who not only can barely speak English, but who have obviously simply copied, re-written and regurgitated an article they have stumbled across on the internet.

I actually do find it hard to think that many of them have ever suffered any anxiety symptoms.

The end-result is that, had it been me two years ago, trying to find a way to cure my very own anxiety disorders, I would probably have leave from the whole experience even more bewildered than after i started!

My Story

Around Four years ago, I began to suffer from a mix of anxiety, depression, heart palpitations (including skipped heartbeats) and a constant fear of dying.

I would often awaken in the middle of the night time, with a rapid heartbeat and feeling breathless, for no no reason. I would become obsessed with checking my pulse rate. The more I thought about this, the worse it became. Then came the dreaded skipped beats - I was convinced I my heart would stop beating.

I began to avoid any situations that would put me within an anxious mindset and I became quite withdrawn and depressed. It's fascinating, in hindsight, how each of the symptoms type of snowball from one symptom to the next, from nervousness to nausea to anxiety to panic attack to depression, etc..

My Charles linden method Review

Around two years ago, I took the plunge and ordered two courses:

the Panic away treatment program, and
charles linden's method.
The Linden Method had a lot of things in common with the Panic away course however it was particularly good at giving me ways of deal with my heart palpitations. I found that, if anything, they are actually doing us a lot of good, (when i was getting a kind on 'mini-aerobic' workout!)

The program also includes free consultation via e-mail, so if there was anything I didn't understand or need clarifying, I possibly could ask and get a quick response, normally the same day.

Having followed the course, I know the Linden treatment program isn't a scam, but may it can be hard to trawl through all of the BS before you can truly trust a treatment program.

So my advice would be:

Visit the Charles linden method site and steer clear of the hearsay on the internet;
By all means go online and get whatever tips and advice you can in your condition (try not to just take one person's advice, and look out for the fake ones.);
Read the testimonials around the Linden Method website (rather than, say, the reviews on Amazon - these have to be genuine legally, as I understand it.
Read other testimonials having a pinch of salt.
If you do opt for either course, follow it wholeheartedly from beginning to end to get the obtain the most from it.
Any don't be afraid to make use of their help systems if you have any questions on the way.
You can read my full Charles linden method Review here, along with my other reviews and treatment advice.

Best of luck and Best Wishes

Beth

Beth O'Connor

Author of Forget about Panic, providing info on the symptoms, causes and management of stress, panic attacks as well as reviews from the leading treatments currently available on the market.

Stop your Anxiety and Panic Attacks Now. Purchase the Panic Away or Charles linden method treatments via my Forget about Panic website and get a 365 day money back guarantee.

For more information about Psychological Issues.