Saturday, March 24, 2012

What Makes The Energy Within Us Affect Our Lives?

I have read news about a woman named Jesse Neidt. The title of this article was Vail Valley Bizwatch: The Flow Of Energy. By reading the title, I came to be interested in reading the entire content of it.

That article was about a conversation with Jesse Neidt who was the owner of The Flow Of Energy. According to the information I received from that post, the organization owned by Jesse Neidt provides energy consultations for all ages. From adults to children and even your entire family.

Jesse was ask, "What philosophy do you follow in dealing with your customers? What can your customers expect from you?"
She answered, "I help others in finding and connecting with the answers that are already within them. I do not use smoke and mirrors or get too much into the esoteric with my work. What I offer is a very natural and authentic process by which I look at someone on a deeper, more intuitive level than what we normally use in our day-to-day lives. I share what I see with them (or their parent) and then together we connect the dots and hone in on the core issues that are creating the stuck energy. "

I'm amazed with what she is doing upon knowing her answer. She offers intuitive and energy consultations to everyone. She believes that many of us has our own energies we use each day. These energies in us are blocked sometimes that's why our total health including our attitude, our activities and our overall health are hindered to create good output for our own life.

This is just what I noticed for some people I've known. You cannot find out nor understand what they are thinking. They are sometimes very irritable and they have a tendency to become alone or they do things to forget their problems in life. But is that really the best solution for that? Are these people possessing a good life with what they are doing with their own lives? I really believe these persons need someone willing to talk about their problems and would help them get rid of it. As what Jesse Neidt said, you will discover energies blocked within us. To experience intuitive and counseling consultations, I guess, is a good solution for this. We simply need to get rid of those hindrances; and live a pleasant life full of love, peace and guidance within us.

Gladly, if you would like someone to talk about your problems and would help you get rid of the bad stuff you have, there will be organizations across the world which offers intuitive counseling hotline. Why don't you try it out to call for the help of certified counselors rather than hiding your problems. Just tell them everything you mean and this way you could eliminate the bad energies inside you and just allow the divine consciousness flow inside you. With the advice, prayers and messages they will share to you, God could eventually touch your lives.