Saturday, February 11, 2012

How Can We Love Unconditionally

"I haven't learned how to love unconditionally not until I became a parent."

When we are still young, we sometimes find our parents very annoying. They always scold us once we make mistakes; hence, we do not see why they should do all those things to us. Some point in our life we hate them for being so over protective to us. We would rather be around our friends than to be around our parents in the house.

It is a common situation to each and every children all over the world. But perhaps you have realize that because of your parents you had opportunity to experience what it feels like to live here on earth? It is a sad reality that most of the children almost forget. We need to think about this thing. Our mother and father are the most precious persons we have in life. Thanks to them, we had opportunity to become who we are now and what we have achieved right now. They are the ones showing an unconditional love.

I've never ever felt that love not until my daughter came into my life. I never imagined I'd personally be delighted when I first held her in my arms. I'd personally do everything for her. She actually is a blessing for me and to my family. Whenever I've got problems in life, my daughter is my companion. I'm sure in the near future, she'd always be beside me. This is what it seems like to have unconditional love. From that time I became a parent, Now I discover why my parents are doing all of those things to us before, why they were very protective to us and why they scold us in each and every mistake we've done. The important thing here is that, they simply loved me unconditionally. Our parents indeed knows the best things for us.

As a parent, I know how it feels as though to raise children with unconditional love. I've read an article of a mother who was sharing her story being a parent. I could relate in everything that she was telling. Even though we have a lot of things to do in life and we became tired at the end of the day, we still find strength from our children. They have been the reason of genuine happiness that parents feel. Thus, I believe all parents have one important thing in common; it's the unconditional love to their children. This feeling just shows naturally.

There's this somebody who has to love unconditionally for the mankind. Hence, it isn't just our parents feel this. He's God. God loved the world that he gave us his only son, Jesus Christ. The reason for this is to wash away all the sins in the world. Let us just appreciate every moment of our lives with God and with the people that love us unconditionally. This is what life is about; to love each other.