Saturday, October 15, 2011

Forgiving Others - Living A Life That is Free

It just, for many people, is difficult to forgive another person. Why must we forgive the individual who wounded us, especially when they haven't sought after forgiveness? While I've definitely harmed other individuals in my life I've also been on the other end. I can recall some awful wounds coming from close friends, business partners and from relationships. It is actually difficult to take that step of forgiveness.

Some in the past I had a partner which had developed a product and desired my own aid in marketing and advertising his product. Because I respected him I devoted an incredible number of hours and then received an email that he no longer cared to keep the relationship. For a few moments I became pretty displeased and then I chose to merely praise God as well as put the matter in His hands.

A short time later after a prayer group time with some close friends I felt God was in fact reminding me to forgive my partner plus He went further. Because of several scripture that were read the previous night He placed on my heart not just to forgive but to offer to help this person get His products to market. So here's what God wanted for me to accomplish, forgive as well as offer my own capabilities without having strings attached with no economic benefit.

I followed God and forgave with out him requesting. that was the initial reward I received, a lifting of resentment and also animosity to my former associate. If I hadn't forgiven the actual activities will have burdened me and by forgiving I was happy as well as felt absolutely free from the situation.

By way of serving this person I brought glory to God and that is God’s purpose for our lives to bring Him glory in all we do. I also exhibited to God that I desire to please Him over every earthly reward I could possibly at any time receive.

To find out more about Forgiving Others

To watch our video click on: Forgiving Others