Saturday, July 16, 2011

Master Spanish Anyplace Via Learning Spanish Videos But Observe These Basic Rules

I adore traveling and I like picking up new languages. But some languages are easier to pick up than others. Spanish is one of the languages that I picked up pretty fast. I believe it may have a great deal to do with my fondness for Spanish football, flamenco and Spanish classical music.

One or two years ago I made a visit to Spain to learn to play flamenco guitar from a master flamenco guitar player in Jerez. I prepared for the trip by watching a lot of learning Spanish videos as well Spanish movies which had both English and Spanish subtitles for easy reference.

Transportable
The best thing about these learning Spanish DVDs or learning Spanish videos is that you can take them anywhere. Wherever I'm going, I would take along my transportable DVD player so I could watch my learning Spanish DVDs. I would watch them on the airplane, on the train, on the ferry or on the bus. This practice has lead me to miss my stop more than a couple of times while traveling on a bus. I would counsel those who intend to watch videos on bus journeys not to do so on brief journeys lest you risk missing your stop too.

For Better Sound
When I watch learning Spanish videos at home, the audio comes thru my huge speakers. But when I watch them while I'm on a train, I naturally use earphones. What I discovered is that with earphones you can better hear how certain words are announced. I am really not sure if it's usually because I utilize a $200 headphone set but the words just sound more clear.

Be Fair
One word of information when using phones ; try hard not to provoke the people around you particularly if you are on the airplane or train on a long journey. Watching Spanish movies is no problem. The issue crops up when you watch and follow the directions on learning Spanish DVDs. You may find yourself happily repeating the words while totally unaware of your volume.

Practice common courtesy by just listening to the learning Spanish DVDs while in close proximity with other passengers. In fact , you don't want to find yourself on the 6 o'clock reports or on YouTube for causing discomfort among fellow passengers.

Outline
Watching learning Spanish videos is a way to pick up Spanish. Understanding of a new language opens up a new world of culture and journey and makes it so easy to make new friends and travel to new Spanish talking places.

Keep in mind :
  • Using earphones give you better clarity but you may forget your own volume when repeating words out loud
  • Be considerate to the people around you especially on long journeys
  • Be considerate when watching learning Spanish videos on the go



.